Click here for more pictures!
What a view, what a vacation spot, what a
bargain. Private Seabeck community with
shared 1200 foot beach and boat launch.
Kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, boating
trips on the Hood Canal. Wonderful views of
Olympics, Hood Canal from every bedroom,
kitchen, family room. Just a few hours from
Seattle, even less from Tacoma. Your family
get-together-place. Retreat, recharge, unwind,
less than previously listed!
This is a price and
once in many
- Views of the Olympics, Hood Canal, Olympic Peninsula, “the
- Enjoy being outside-- 3 outside decks, one is a covered gazebo,
another overlooks the canal.
- Secluded, quiet, private, gated community.
- Southwest exposure gets that great hanging summer sun
and good fall, winter, spring sunshine too.
- 1200 feet of community beach just down the hill for boating,
fishing, swimming, crabbing, jet skiing, paddle boarding,
scuba diving, or whatever is your pleasure.
- Plenty of car/boat parking across road on second lot.
- Buoy in the water for your boat.
- Extra water spigot by the road to clean your boat and equipment.
- Reasonable HOA fees cover water and road maintenance.
- 1.38 acres on two parcels
- Views from all three bedrooms, kitchen, family room.
- One car garage perfect for boat, kayaks, fishing gear.
- Wood stove can heat the whole house-- bat insulated in
crawlspace and walls (PSE energy program), foam insulation
- All windows are double pane vinyl.
- Ceiling fans for hot days.
- Double oven for those big get-together's.
- Microwave hood.
- All appliances stay! New washer. Other appliances are newer.
- Well maintained home is easy to care for.
- Bleed off valve to easily winterize when you leave.
- Easy maintenance wood siding
... Imagine your boating trips on the Hood Canal, so many places
to explore. This home is ready to be enjoyed today...
Download documents related to this property:
Property listing details
Property profile for home
Property profile for 2nd lot
Property profile for community beach
The Feature List above.
Click for map
(Back to Home Page)